Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Portal Favorites and Default Toolbar

Hello All,

We are publishing BW reports to the portal and all is going somewhat smoothly so far. Current issue we can't figure out and can't find an answer in our searching here is:

1. We do not see Portal Favorites section in Portal. We have in upper left a section called detailed navigation that has our BW reports, but underneath there is no Portal favorites. Shouldn't this be displayed there?

2. We also do not have a Portal toolbar displayed either? I've seen other portal solutions where there is a toolbar that has, among other things, a print to pdf, save, save as, save to portal favorites

What are we missing?

Thanks,

CM

Former Member
Former Member replied

Hi CM,

Sry as I'm in a different project (non-Portal) at the moment and has limited time and access in Portal. I will try my best to guide you with the below.

Try to access the below link and checkout "Integration" and "Activities".

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/1e/62eae2357c4596bda2476d0a6503e3/frameset.htm

In the "Integration" part, checkout the portal framework page and see if Portal Favorites iView are there.

In the "Activities" part, set the properities mentioned.

You should be able to see the Favourites iview after follwing the setup mentioned above.

Hope that helps

Ray

0 View this answer in context

Helpful Answer

by
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question