cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Log changes to PA infotypes

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have an issue related to Log changes to PA infotypes. We have uploaded some pay scale changes to for few employees using BDC upload program. Also, for few of them we have changed them manually. The interesting thing is the log records for the changes did not get created for employees done through BDC upload. However the log records got created for employees where changes ar done manually.

What is the problem here? I have checked V_t585A, V_t585B and V_t585C they look fine. How can this be fixed. I need some help here. How are upload programs related to the log of records?

Any help is really appreciated,

thanks in advance,

VG

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

What Transaction Code are you running in your BDC?

Former Member
0 Kudos

PA40 transaction.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi richard,

The BDC program is defined to update the record on infotypes 0, 1, 8 and 27.

Thanks for the response.

VG

Former Member
0 Kudos

I resolved the issue.

VG

Former Member
0 Kudos

Request if you could provide the solution so that others can get enlightened too...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vinu,

I would appreciate if you could share the solution for this problem.

Thanks!

Juergen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you used the report S_AHR_61016380 or any other report to see change logs?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the response. Yes. I used the same report and the option is 'Long Term' .

VG

Former Member
0 Kudos

I found some more info. We are trying to update the pay records for IT 0008 for few employees. The process is done in steps. A concised group of employees ( say 25) are updated from a BDC program using a bacth job. Interestingly, it creates log records for infotype 8 randomly for few employees here and there. It not consistent. Hwever for the major group of employees it is not creating the log records.

Can anyone help me? Has any ever encountered a similar situation before? Any leads will be helpful. This process is tied to an important process and we need to rectify it. I am not getting much info on the log changesto infotypes and their link with the upload programs. One thing is confirmed that the BDc sessions do create log records for the changes to the infotypes that are configured in V_T585A view.

Thanks in advance,

VG