cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

email Scheduling agreements to external vendors

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

How do i send email to vendor about after MRP runs changes of Scheduling agreements?

I know how to send PO as email?

Do i have use SAP standard program and form to send the changes of Scheduling agreements by email to Vendor?

Appreciates everyone response.

Regards,

Siva

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

adeel_sarwar
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Siva,

Assuming all the relavent config is done changes of schedule agreements can be sent by using transaction ME84 that will output the changes by the MRP Run in Print format or Email Output

Kind Regards

Adeel Sarwar

0 Kudos

Hi Greetings

The following setting are required.

1) Creation of Message output type with Application EL (Purch. SchAgrRelease)

OLME --> Materials Management --> Purchasing --> Messages --> Output control --> Message types --> Define Message Types for Scheduling Agreement Release/Expediter

2) Setting up Fine Tune control Print operation 5. Scheduling Agreement Delivery Schedule

OLME --> Materials Management --> Purchasing --> Messages --> Output control --> Message types --> Define Message Types for Scheduling Agreement Release/Expediter --> Fine-Tuned Control: Forecast Delivery Schedule/Expediter

3) Assigning the output type to the Message Determ. Schema: Forecast Delivery Schedule/Expediter

OLME --> Materials Management --> Purchasing --> Messages --> Output control --> Message types --> Message Determination Schemas --> Define Message Schema for Scheduling Agreement Release/Expediter

4) Maintaining the condition record with despatch time "4- Send immediatly "in Transaction MN10.

Gobinathan G

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everyone

It´s very interesting this question, I too need this know about.

Thanks for your responses.