cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Old CR .NET Redistributable - for FrontRange's ITSM product?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm trying to get the CR .NET redistributable loaded up on our new ITSM (by FrontRange) server so that the built in reports work.

The documentation says it's looking for v 10.033, but I can't seem to find that anywhere. All I can find is 10.2.3600 which i believe is from Visual Studio 2005.

We have Visual Studio 2003, 2005 & 2008 on site (but not loaded on that server).

Can anyone point me in the right direction?

(sorry if this is the wrong forum for this question...)

Thanks in advance!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Michael;

For latest information concerning merge modules and their download locations, I highly recommend the Wiki page:

https://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/BOBJ/CrystalReportsforVisualStudio.NETRuntimeDistribution-Versions9.1to12.0

It'll be updated as new versions come out.

The one you are looking for is Crystal Reports 10.0.x

Best Regards,

Jonathan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the links to the redistributables. I greatly appreciate it.

Can you further help me by pointing me in the right direction for the Product Keys? We have Visual Studio .NET 2003/05/08 through MSDN, but I can't find a product key that would match the format needed by the installer.

Not sure if it matters, but I don't believe we specifically have Crystal Reports 10. Just access to it via Visual Studio.

In addition, we're not really needing to develop Crystal Reports, but FrontRange's ITSM product requires the CR dlls to be installed before their "canned" reports function properly.

I'll also be talking w/ FrontRange shortly to gain their assistance on this.

Thanks!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Michael;

You need to really be sure which version of Crystal Reports you are using. If you are using the version of CR 10 that comes with VS.NET 2005, this is version 10.2. If you are not sure, open up your project, and check the References for Crystal. They will tell you which version you are using.

The keycode can be found by opening up .NET, and going to the Help | About screen.

Regards,

Jonathan

0 Kudos

Hi Michael,

FrontRange is an OEM Partner of ours and the norm is they develop their application for sale and for you to be licensed it requires you to purchased a Developer version of Crystal Reports. What you are doing is not going to work and is not supported. The keycode from .NET will not work with their 10.0.x runtime files and application.

You are correct, the easiest way to resolve this is to contact Frontrange and purchase a copy of Crystal Reports from them.

Thank you

Don

Answers (0)