cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ICR - Currency of document group in assigned documents

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have read all threads on ICR and thanks to you have been successful in configuration for Process 003. However, the currency of document group = EUR. Both co codes local currency = USD, as well as transaction and group currency. From whence is the EUR?

Many thanks,

Carol

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member572578
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Carol,

The document group currency is the same as the display currency (Tx FBIC010). If you used the customizing generator the default currency is EUR and the parameter is hidden from the selection screen of FBICR*.

Best regards,

Ralph

former_member572578
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

P.S.: You can change the default currency to something you prefer and/or deactivate that it is hidden from the selection screens. That way users can specify what currency they would like to use...

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Many thanks, Ralph. Unfortunately, when I go to FBIC010 to drill into process 003, I get error message below for which I have requested an OSS note to be applied.

Ledger 0L is not a valid sender ledger

Message no. FB_ICRC114

Diagnosis

You have specified ledger 0L as sender ledger for process 003. For process 003 the sender ledger must use totals table FBICRC003T. Ledger 0L uses totals table FAGLFLEXT.

System response

Error message. Settings cannot be saved.

Procedure

Specify a ledger which uses totals table FBICRC003T.

former_member572578
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Carol,

Please have note 1159776 applied. This should fix that issue. Please apply 1230649, 1238735, and 1259675 as well.

Best regards,

Ralph

Former Member
0 Kudos

Many thanks, Ralph.

Finally got the OSS notes applied and was able to change the display currency.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Many thanks, Ralph.

Finally got the OSS notes applied and was able to change the display currency.