cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PO no.range w.r.to material type

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sir in t code mmnr i had created group and assigned material types .still when i save PO system takes 450000001 no. How to get different no, ranges for different material types.

I wait online.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

MMNR is only for Material number ranges not for PO No. range. As far as I know you cannot decide number of PO based on Material type.

Nagesh

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

There is no STD functionality reg your requirement

User exit MM06E003 may helps you

Contact your ABAPER.

former_member529134
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello

Nageshwar is right.

The group we create and assign number ranges in MMNR is for material number ranges and not for PO number ranges for a particular material type.

PO number ranges are set at client level.

Only way is to use different document types for different material types so as to get different number ranges and i don't think that makes any sense.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sir our client wants different no. ranges for different material types .In such case what to do to get no. ranges w.r. to material type.

i wait online

0 Kudos

Hi Greetings

You can create different document types for different material types having different number ranges.

You can request the users to use the corresponding document types while creating Purchase order for particular materials with the corresponding material type.

By this way, you can achieve different number ranges for different material types.

Gobinathan G