Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I get LYMIGO_BADIUXX to transport ????

Former Member
0 Kudos

As part of an implementation of MB_MIGO_BADI, I have tgo transport the function group YMIGO_BADI.

The "main program" for this function group has the lines:

*   System-defined Include-files.                                 *
  INCLUDE LYMIGO_BADITOP.             " Global Data
  INCLUDE LYMIGO_BADIUXX.             " Function Modules

*   User-defined Include-files (if necessary).                    *
* INCLUDE LMIGO_BADI_EXAMPLEF...             " Subprograms
* INCLUDE LMIGO_BADI_EXAMPLEO...             " PBO-Modules
* INCLUDE LMIGO_BADI_EXAMPLEI...             " PAI-Modules

INCLUDE LYMIGO_BADIO01.

INCLUDE LYMIGO_BADII01.

But:

1) I can't get LYMIGO_BADIUXX into the transprt because I can't edit and save it - it says that it's an SAP-generated module.

2) so when the transport goes from DEV to QA, the import step bombs out because QA can't find LYMIGO_BADIUXX.

I know I'm missing something obvious but I don't know what it is. How do I get LYMIGO_BADIUXX from DEV to QA along with the rest of the function group (YMIGO_BADI) ?????

Any help would be greatly appreciated, as this is a little bit of an emergency.

Thanks

djh

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

you need to just transprot the function group, that will take care of all the includes in there.

if in your transprort request you dont have an entry like R3TR FUGR YMIGO_BADI , enter it yourself, and move that transprot

8 REPLIES 8

Former Member
0 Kudos

you need to just transprot the function group, that will take care of all the includes in there.

if in your transprort request you dont have an entry like R3TR FUGR YMIGO_BADI , enter it yourself, and move that transprot

0 Kudos

The transport had YMIGO_BADI in it but under the heading "Function Group Texts". Shouldn't that have done it ?????

0 Kudos

no, it needs to be done Function group.

seems you created fucntion group at one point, but in this request you just made some description change.

Go to your transprot task, in change mode in the editor, enter new entries, as R3TR FUGR YMIGO_BADI, save and releasse, that will take care of that

former_member188685
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

if you transport the whole function group then every thing will go automatically. try to create the request for function group .(if you trasnport the function group every thing will be transported along with it)

many ways..

1. go to SE80 transaction , enter the function group

now right click on function group from menu choose

Other Functions -> Write Transport Entry

create the request.

go to SE03 transaction

Include Objects in Transport Request

in the selection screen choose the radiobutton Selected objects , there you can see some thing like below

R3TR             FUGR       YMIGO_BADI

former_member188685
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

And also one more thing...

if you can include all the functions, that means the include LYMIGO_BADIUXX will be indirectly included under the request.

First delete the Transport request associated with the function group completely and go into all the includes and functions in change mode and save and create the request again

LYMIGO_BADITOP.

LYMIGO_BADIUXX. "go into individual function modules into change mode and save

LYMIGO_BADIO01.

LYMIGO_BADII01

but this is lengthy, but this way you can make sure all the components will be in the same transport request.

former_member181923
Active Participant
0 Kudos

V/M -

I will do what you suggest and come back to the thread tomorrow - I have to catch a flight.

But I notice that the transport also had the entry:

SAPLYMIGO_BADI

under the heading "Report Souce Code".

Shouldn't this have done it also, or does it have to be the "FUGR" entry that you are suggesting for YMIGO_BADI.

Anyway, I will try your approach and let you know tomorrow..

djh

0 Kudos

nope, the entry woudl be LIMU REPS SAPLYMIGO_BADI, and that would export just the source code in that .

The main entry will always be R3TR, FUGR in this case, PROG for programs.

You need R3TR FUGR YMIGO_BADI

0 Kudos

OK thanks - I will be back tomorrow to let you know what happened (and award points, of course.)

Thansk to you and also Vijay.

djh