cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Business Partner Pay To Address

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have created a business partner that has a pay to address entered. The Pay To address has a street address and a block address line (as well as city, etc.). The country for the Pay To is Canada.

When I use this vendor on an A/P invoice, the Pay To Block Address line does not come through and does not print on the check. However, if I change the country to USA, it pulls through onto the invoice and check. Is the system designed to not print the Block Address when the country is Canada?

Our vendor has a street address and a suite number that we would like to print on the check. We had the street address in the Street Address Line and and the suite number in the Block Address line. I can put all of the address on the Street Address Line, but it doesn't print nicely on the check then.

Thank you for your help!

Amanda

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member583013
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Amanda

Define address formats for use in marketing documents. Usually, each country has a special format assigned to it. This format is required due to tax regulations or national requirements.

To access this window, choose Administration > Setup > Business Partners > Address Formats

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Suda. I was able to change the format successfully.

I appreciate your quick response.

Thank you again,

Amanda

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amanda,

The default address formats for any countries are usually sufficient. I tried to change the format in test environment and find out the result will be not as good as what I expected.

You have to take great cautions before any changes to the default format. For very few BPs they have too long address, you may not need to sacrify all other BPs with regular addresses.

You may try different ways to make the address printable. The last option is changing the whole format.

Thanks,

Gordon