Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

which table VONNR is stored.?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I want to know the table where the KUNNR and VONNR is stored..?

any clue..

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

There are many table for KUNNR (I suppose u mean Customer Code), the main table is KNA1.

Max

9 REPLIES 9

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

There are many table for KUNNR (I suppose u mean Customer Code), the main table is KNA1.

Max

0 Kudos

I need the combination of customer(kunnar) and vonnr(SD number range display: Lower limit)..

Where I have customer number and I need VONNR value.

0 Kudos

Hi

But where have you seen VONNR?

I think it's only field used to create a select-options in some screens: so what's VONNR?

In my system there's a Data element called VONNR based on MATNR (material number) so the table could be MARA.

If you mean the field indecated by Krishna, it should be G/L account so the table could be SKA1.

So there are many tables having that field, and it has a different meaning for every table

Max

0 Kudos

I assume that you need relation between the customer and sales order: Refer VBAK table, VBELN gives the Sales order number for a particular customer.

Regards,

Kiran

0 Kudos

I am actually using transaction vap3 with contact person ,there is field called contact person..

I need to know the contact person number with customer number

0 Kudos

Hi,

So it seems it is PARNR and not VONNR.

Please check the table KNVK. Pass Number of contact person PARNR and get the customer 'KUNNR'.

Thanks,

Senthil Kumar

Edited by: senthil kumar on Oct 16, 2008 10:42 PM

former_member585060
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

KUNNR KNA1 Table,

For VONNR check this table V_T077S

Regards

Bala Krishna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

You can Vornr in many tables AFVC, AFRU , RESB these are tables from which you can get vornr . If you would clearly explain your functionality it would be more easier for me to help you for the same .

Regards

Shankar

0 Kudos

end of thread