Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem in SAPSCRIPT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Folks,

I have got a problem in SAP script I have to display multiple line items. The code for this is written below a text element which is called the print program (print program is a standard program).In the debug mode I noticed that when the control comes to this point it skips the code wirtten below it.please help me to find a solution. the code is written below,

/E 525

/: PROTECT

• &REGUP-BELNR& &REGUP-VBLNR& &REGUP-XBLNR& &REGUP-WBRTR&

/: ENDPROTECT

When it comes to /E 525 it skips all the statement written below it.

Thanks & Regards,

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello santosh,

have you checked that the print program calls the section "525" of the SAP script form via WRITE_FORM?

In some standard reports you have to add new SAP script sections via SAP Customizing.

regards

Alex

0 Kudos

Hi Alexander,

The print program is calling the element through write_form.The print program is used in another script and that one is working fine.this element is getting called in that script but i dont know why the element is no getting executed here.

Former Member
0 Kudos

People like you break my heart.

You dont follow up on your threads (questions) and multiple post them.

The only advice I can give (in the absence of a "Hall of Shame" - including telephone and credit card details) is that folks who answer do not rush in to answer, but rather take a look at the track-record of the poster.

If they are abusing the forums, do not answer. Just hit the "Abuse Reports" button (the triangular warning icon on the right-hand (ironically not the left) task bar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Folks