Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Folder in BOR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

Can we create any location for Folder in BOR so that we can store Doccuments ??

Thanks and Regards,

V

7 REPLIES 7

former_member156446
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

you can use either solution manager or share point kind of tools to store documents.

0 Kudos

Hi,

Jay sorry, I have to develop a tool to store the docs in BOR, I do not have idea on BOR so can we create a folder or append my docs to any of the existing locations in BOR.

Thanks and Regards,

V

0 Kudos

Hi,

Any inputs?

0 Kudos

saving documents and BOR is not relevant...

so its not possible

0 Kudos

Hi,

We are having this class cl_bds_document_set to save the documents in BOR, deleting changing updating but the thing is first i want to create a place or folder to store the office docs in BOR, i am not getting the way to create the docs.

Thanks and Regards,

v

0 Kudos

I'm not clear on what you mean by folder. Are you talking about the content repository (trans: OAC0) or the document type (trans: OAC2) perhaps?

0 Kudos

Hi,

I have to create a location in BOR to store files, I have to design a Function Module to store the office documents and retrive them, I found out a Class in CL_BDS_DOCUMENT_SET but I am not sure if this resolves the issue, but before proceding further I have to create a location so that I can store the files .

Thanks and Regards,

V