cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contract Amendments

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is there an automated way to upload attachements to a master agreement?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi James - I am assuming you are looking for some batch operation that would allow you to upload many attachments to many master agreements. Is this correct?

There is a customization that has been used to accomplish this upload. I don't know the specifics on how you would get that, however. You will probably need to speak with your SAP representative to get that customization.

If, for some reason, that approach were not workable, I am pretty sure you could also create your own customization via E-Sourcing scripting to accomplish this.

If you have E-Sourcing deployed on-site, you could probably develop a script to process a CSV file and use the IAPIs to attach the file to the master agreement. The files would need to be on the same network (or server) as E-Sourcing.

If you have E-Sourcing hosted, there is additional complexity in how you get the files uploaded to the server, but that may even be possible with a ZIP file, depending on how many and how big the attachments are.

My advice is to work with SAP, getting the customization to upload the files as that has been used many times by many customers.

Hope this helps.

Rob Stevenson

Former Member
0 Kudos

There is a proprietary tool called the "attachment importer" which can bulk load data and files to e-Sourcing CLM. It is installed by SAP and billed on a time and materials basis. It is removed from the system once the initial uploading is done. If you create your own tool, you will have to do a "core mod."