cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New document type RO

Former Member
0 Kudos

there is a new document base type RO in the journal. In details I see credit note as reference. What kind of entry is this? I can't find any documentation about this.

I'm not shure about, this entry will not there before we upgrade the system from 2005 to 2007.

best regards

gerhard

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

K_Pauquet
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Gerhard,

journals of this type are automatically created when a database is upgarded to 2007 & has internal reconciliation inconsistencies.

The audit trail should be examoned by the company accountant who will have to decide how to reconcile these journals. Please see the extensive documentation on the landing page here:

IRU - Landing Page[http://service.sap.com/~sapidb/011000358700000380562007E]

Of particular relevance are the How-to guides & the IRU training.

All the best,

Kerstin

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can check TransType Constrains numbers to find all types in REFDB which is SDK help file.

Query OJDT table from the transaction number with these two types, you will know they are different.

Thanks,

Gordon

jitin_chawla
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Gerhard,

The RO type entry will be entry generated in the Inconsistency Audit Trail Report under Administration > Utilities > Inconsistency Audit Trail Report.

Regarding the report you can refer to the documentation on the Portal by following the path mentioned in Note No. : 1051038.

Hope it would be helpful.

Regards,

Jitin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jitin,

many thanks for your answer. But I can't find any notes regarding the RO type. The documents descripes the reconciliation process ans the resulting RU types.

does this mean the same?

best regards

Gerhard

jitin_chawla
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Gerhard,

The RO type enteries are the same as the RU type only.

Its that when you select the display language as English, then this entry appears as RU type and if Language is Slovak then RO.

These enteries are displayed in the Inconsistencies Audit Trail report.

Regards,

Jitin