Did you mean: 

Purchasing INfo Record

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

Purchasing info record not found in purchasing organization 1000

Message no. M7165

Diagnosis

In the case of a consignment or pipeline movement, the price is adopted from the info record. However, the system was unable to determine a consignment info record or pipeline info record for the material and vendor in purchasing organization 1000.

Procedure

Make sure your entries are correct.

Check whether:

The info record exists in purchasing organization 1000.

The validity period of the info record covers the posting date. Problems can arise, for example, if the info record is valid as of the creation date and a goods movement is subsequently posted to the previous month.

A standard purchasing organization has been assigned to the plant in Customizing for the enterprise structure.

Display Purchasing Info Record

If the info record was created for a different purchasing organization, you have two options:

Have the consignment or pipeline info record created in the purchasing organization that is assigned to the plant.

Ask your system administrator to check whether the plant is assigned to the correct purchasing organization.

Thanks & Regards,

Sathish.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member192897
Active Contributor

Please Assign standard purchasing organization to plant.

Go to SPRO-Enterprise Structure-Assignments-MM-Assign standard purchasing organization to plant / Use Trxn Code OMKI and assign the Standard Pur Orgn to Plant and Save...

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

0 Kudos

Hellosara72

From what I have understood from your question, you have two possible reasons of your error include in above answers.

From what I know, you could make some kind of mistake in creating a Purchasing Info Record, because you mention that you have created a Info Record for Pur Org sar1, but error message are connected with Purchasing Organization 1000, not sar1, as you said.

The second trace which I will follow in your case would be an answer mention in the marked as best answer from Ashok Kumar Telugu. Check the configuration of assignment of your Purchasing Organization to the plant that you are working on.

0 Kudos

hi sap expperts,

I created pur.info record with pur.org sar1 but while posting good issue for pipeline material with movement type 201 p ,i am getting following error

Purchasing info record not found in purchasing organization 1000

Message no. M7165

Diagnosis

In the case of a consignment or pipeline movement, the price is adopted from the info record. However, the system was unable to determine a consignment info record or pipeline info record for the material and vendor in purchasing organization 1000.

0 Kudos

thanks a lot ,my problem solved

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check three things: -

1) Purchasing info record is created for org. 1000, Check with ME13.

If no please maintain it in org. 1000.

2) In Purchase order at header level you take same org. against which info record is create.

Check at the time of info record creation.

3) Check Org. is assign with plant.

SPRO >> Enterprise Structure >> Assignment >> Materials Management >> Assign purchasing organization to plant.

Check plant is assign with purchase org.

Regards,

Mahesh R.

former_member581212
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

I think that you have not maintained your INFORECORD at the Porg level...Pls ensure that you have maintained the Porg in the org levels and the respective data also...

Also check whether a standard purchasing organization has been assigned to the plant in your enterprise structure...

Hope it helps..

Regards

Priyanka.P