cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fact Sheet in CIC0 - Display Issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

All

Hope you can help. I am in the process of tidying up the roles & profiles through the users on our CRM system.

We have a small number of users that use the FACT SHEET within trnsx CIC0, they used to have SAP_ALL assigned to them which I have now removed, this now has removed the Marketing Attributes section from view from the FACT SHEET

I have ran AUTH Checks to assist and added where applicable - does anyone know why this area is not being displayed

any help would be appreciated.

regards

Barry

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

BGarcia
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Barry,

If I understood well, when you removed SAP_ALL authorization from users, they became unable to see the Marketing Attributes section. So, this seems to point out to an authorization issue.

So, as soon as you enter in fact sheet view, if you type \nsu53 as t-code with an user who was removed the SAP_ALL authorization, doesn't this show the missing authorization?

Kind regards,

Bruno

Former Member
0 Kudos

Bruno

Thanks for replying. I have ran \nsu53 to do the auth check and added objects as needed but still no display.

However - during replying to your message I went back into BP to modify the Marketing Attributes of a customer and received 'You are not authoriesed' - this required object C_TCLA_BKA, after adding this I could now see the Marketing Attributes in the FACT SHEET

so thanks

Regards

Barry

Answers (0)