Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Intercompany movment with restricted stock

Hello gurus,

My requirement is to create a special intercompany movement with restricted stock, but it is not possible to configuration that the stock has to me moved as S (restricted stock).

I need to know if there is a way to change the input value I_INSMK when execute the bapi BAPI_GOODSMVT_CREATE. I have found the place in the code where this value is passed MOVE I_INSMK TO E_BESTAND. If I change it in debug (from ' ' to S) and it works fine, but since I cant change a standard program is there a user exit where I can check the movement type and change this value based on a movement type?

Thanks in advange,

Best regards

replied

if your requirement is to create an intercompany movement for restricted stock.

step1. creating a checking rule to allow the restricted stock on a stock transfer

Spro> MM > Purchasing > Purchase order > Setup stock transport order > create checking rule

Spro> MM > Purchasing > Purchase order > Setup stock transport order >define checking rule

step 2: Assign the checking rule to the inter company movement document types UB and NB depending on ur requirement

Spro> MM > Purchasing > Purchase order > Setup stock transport order > Assign delivery type and checking rule

here you should be able ship the restricted stock on stock transport order but if u want to create new movement type for any other g/l account posting follow step 3

Step 3: These intercompany movements are associated with schedule line category in SD,

in t-code VOV6 "NC" and "NN" are for movement types 641 and 643 which are intercompany movements, you need to create the new schedule lines to put the new movement type and do the config on assign these lines to delivery then you shud be able to ship the restricted stock and post this to a different stock

hope it helps

0 View this answer in context
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question