cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Show Details in pagetoolbar-options - property has no effect?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all

When I set the property-value in the pageToolBar-iView for the Details it seems to have no effect:

When I save and preview the whole thing, the option "Details" is still available...

When I change the options for everything else (Reload, Add to Favourites, ...) it has immediate effect.

By the way - although I don't want it - I also can't remove the caption/title of the current view in the pageToolBar.

Any help or explanation is greatly appreciated.

Regards

Michael

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Michael,

If you have set the proper option in the iview , maybe you could try checking the framework as

a whole with your user instead of jst previewing the iview. If this persists ,could be due to some caching.

It works fine for me at least. As for hiding the iview name , you can disable that by the

show option in tray.

Rgds

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vineeth

Thanks so far for your reply.

Of course, this could be due to some server-/proxy-side caching, although I doubt that in my case.

I already made the same settings on the productive-portal and experience the same behaviour there, which surprises me a little.

I'll simply wait about a week, maybe the problem will vanish by itself (rather I'll wait for the proxy or any other cache to un-cache it).

I'll post my experiences.

Regards

Michael

Answers (0)