cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

COPA document not generated

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

We wish to use the product cost collectors in our project. I am preparing a POC of the same and facing issues while settling the variances to COPA.

I am able to successfully confirm the GR and GI along with the activities using the backflush.

I am able to calculate the variances correctly and while running the settlement, I am not able to generate any COPA document. I made all the settings required for the COPA. While there is no problem in the actual data flow into COPA at the time of billing and relevant transactions.

While running the settlement, it is not issuing any errors as well. It posts an Accounting document and a CO document, but not the COPA document. Actually it is deriving the profitability segment with the required characteristics, but it is not posting any values.

Your help in this regard is of great importance to me.

Best regards,

Ram.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can check configuration for the following

1.Settlement profile configuration,

Your settlement receivers are Material and COPA segment only,if your selecting any others,remove.

there is check box settle variance to cost based COPA,check this box.

2.Allocation structure

Check your allocation structure confiuration.

3.PA transfer structure.

Check PA transert structure configuration and assignment of correct values fields for variance.

Thanks,

Rau

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Rau,

Thanks for the inputs.

All the settings mentioned were already made. Settlement profile, Allocation structure and PA transfer structure have been configured correctly.

I forgot to mention that the production variance account is created as a cost element and there is an automatic account assignment for the same in the transaction code, OKB9. The document is getting posted to the cost center maintained there.

However, if I remove the OKB9 setting, it gives an error, assign a CO object for the cost element and both FI and CO documents are not getting generated.

I understand that the PSG could be assigned to the cost element at the time of document creation. I see that PSG is also getting created, but there is no posting to the same.

Please let me know in case you require any further information from my side.

Best regards,

Ram.