cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

error in verification version of mssql 2005, BPC 5.1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Guys!

I have a problem. after install, my BPC system didn't start. (http://localhost/osoft) (((

I have such errors in diagnostic tool:

1. errors in verifications of version mssql, reporting service tool and olap server version. but when i try to renew it it says that i have correct version.

2. errors in accounts of admin and user, and olap admin. I think i will have no this errors when i change passwords, or security settings. but I need to start my systm at first!!!!))

also I have both version of asp.net 1.1.4 and 2.0. they are "allowed" but on my properties of default web site i can choose only 2.0, and as I can see from my guide I have to choose 1.1.4. may be problem is in this????

help me please

so for my English.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member599120
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Denis,

I will try to give some suggestion to you.

1. errors in verifications of version mssql, reporting service tool and olap server version. but when i try to renew it it says that i have correct version.

==>

The first step you should do such as:

1. Check the SAP BPC error using SAP Server Manager, please read the help to do that.

2. If you was forgot install the SP2 for MS.SQL2005, you should uninstall the SAP BPC afterthat update the MS.SQL 2005 SP2 and install SAP BPC again.

2. errors in accounts of admin and user, and olap admin. I think i will have no this errors when i change passwords, or security settings. but I need to start my systm at first!!!!))

==>

If You want to change the username and password SAP BPC, you can change using SAP Server Manager.

also I have both version of asp.net 1.1.4 and 2.0. they are "allowed" but on my properties of default web site i can choose only 2.0, and as I can see from my guide I have to choose 1.1.4. may be problem is in this????

==>

For SAP BPC using .NET 1.1 only and you can install .NET 1.1 and .NET 2.0 together. You can setting the default .NET through the .NET Configuration

Thanks,

Wandi Sutandi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, I think I have a similar problem.

We have BPC 5.1 SP3 running fine in a multi-server environment.

SQL/Analysis on one box and Web/File on the other.

We want to install sp5.

We've upgraded/patched the SQL box to MS.SQL 9.0..3282 (SP2) but we can't get the file/web box to install the same patch successfully.

My question is:

The BPC 5.1 SP5 install requirements say that cumulative upgrade pack 8 is required. But it doesn't say which components or which services in a multi server environment.

Can I upgrade the SQL/Analysis services box and leave the SSRS/SSIS/File/Web box at 9.0.3042.

Help! Server support team only allocated today and tomorrow to complete the upgrade!

Thanks

Ara Toroyan

Answers (0)