Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Report failed to refresh in BO XI Infoview

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Can someone help me deal with the following problem :

We have built a DESKI report (.rep) which refreshes very well in BO XI Desktop Intelligence.

This same report fails to refresh in the Infoview interface and generates the following error message :

"Error related to the connection or SQL : ...State: 42000..." (message truncated)

I have no idea on how to resolve this problem, and I am not a business objects expert.

Thanks in advance

Regards

Yvan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I guess the problem is with your connection.

As you say that the other universes work fine, try to import the universe which is not, and then

edit the connection till the finish button. Save and export, and try the reports again.

If this does not work, try to create a new connection, and save and export the universe.

Otherwise you can copy paste the objects and the universe structure into a new universe, and edit the report to point to the new universe, and try again.

-Shreyash.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you a lot Shreyash

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yvan,

As Desktop Intelligence is running on your laptop and the same report published on Infoview is running on a different machine/server, do you have installed the needed database drivers on the server where Infoview is installed?

Didier

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dider,

We've also installed DESKI on the server and the report refreshes fine with it.

Both DESKI and Infoview are installed on the same machine.

We've other reports based on other universes which interact with the same database and they run fine (in DESKI and Infoview).

I don't think that the problem is due to the universe consistency as it works fine when running with DESKI.

Thanks

Regards

Yvan