cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Status report template activation and assignment

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

when I try to create Status report after selecting the Document folder and clicking the New Status report in Status Report tab of cproject, an error message is appearing as

'No templates for status reports have been entered for the project type' .

Where can assign the templates for staus reports?(SPRO or somewhere)

Also We have configured ADS already and able to generate Approval Documents. Can anyone guide this problem?

Regards,

Ramesh

muthurameshsap at gmail com

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bharathi,

First check whether ADS is installed on Java stack. For this goto SA38 transaction and give report name FP_TEST_00 and execute it. Leave the fileds as it is and execute it. A dailog box will pop up asking printer name. Give it as PDF1 and check preview.

If it is working fine, check if any forms are active for the project type you have taken.

For example, if you took upgrade project, goto spro > cprojects > basic settings > forms for printing and for status reports > Execute activate forms per project type.

Select Your project type and double click on PDF print form. If you are not able to see any entries, goto new entries and select DPR_STATUS_REPORT_AIF and check the boxes Active and Status Report.

Revert if any issue.

Regards,

Syam

Edited by: syam sundar on Oct 28, 2008 4:55 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, I too have the same issue. But as per your guidance I have checked for PDF installation. It is working fine. I have activated the DPR_STATUS_REPORT_ALF. I am able to see the Template now. If I click the New Status report tab A blank page is appearing. Pls guide me to solve the same.

Thanking you

Regards,

Ramesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Ramesh,

First check whether there is any content in the template. At any time time you can view the content of template in IMG. Otherwise go to transaction SFP and see whether any content present in that form.

Thanks & Regards,

Syam.

Edited by: syam sundar on Nov 19, 2008 1:54 PM