cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Price List

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have a customer that has made close to 60 price lists. He did this before he knew that he could use price list in the business partner so he went back in and started deleting all the price lists. In the process he was skipping around deleting the shortest lists first. Now when he creates an order the amount that shows in the Sales Order does not match the price list that still exists. He believes that it is pulling from the price list below the one selected. When you select the last price list then when you enter the item it flashes and the price goes blank. If anyone has any ideas what this means then I would love the input. Thanks!

Regards

Jeff Haldeman

Support One

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member583013
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Jeff,

Would be important to know how your customer actually deleted the pricelist. Having precise information is the only way to narrow down the possible causes.

Suda

Former Member
0 Kudos

Suda,

Customer deleted the price list by opening the price list and right clicking on the list they wanted to delete and clicking delete. This doesn't match was Gordon says above because when he deleted the list it has not come back.

former_member583013
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If a pricelist is not assigned to a Business Partner or Payment Terms then it can be deleted. Using Right mouse click and Delete Row.

Unfortunately, if there is a pricelist number which was deleted, it seem to get re-used when you create a new one..this is unlike other areas like Item Groups, etc where deleting does not reuse the number for a new Item Group.

This could be the issue...please report this to SAP Support and ask them to review options

Suda

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jeff,

I have tested that the price list can not be deleted once you setup price on that list. Even you have option to delete any rows, they will come back after system said you deleted the lines successfully.

I suspect your customer update the ITM1 table directly by SQL. Check it yourself and dealing with your customer accordingly. The result for update table directly will result in loosing support for SAP.

Thanks,

Gordon

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jeff

Try re-index the SQL database and let me know if it resolves it.

Kind regards

Peter Juby

Former Member
0 Kudos

How would I go about doing that?