Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

create automatically users in CUA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i have a CUA on a 2 chlid R/3 systems (test and training) and 2 portal systems (test and training).

i need to create a web application to create automatically users test and users training in CUA and see them in the R/3 chlid systems and at the same time to create autmatically a roles in CUA and R/3 chlid systems for those users (we sppose that the role is already stored in a table).

are there any standard BAPI or Funcion modules that can do this job?

is the role created automatically in CUA can be seen automaticall in the portal child system?

any help?

Thanks&Best regards

1 REPLY 1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I think the best way to handle this kind of a requirement is to talk with an ABAPer and Portal User Administration/Development team. I am afraid that there is no quick solution to this requirement.

I know that there are some standard User create SAP BAPIs/function modules that the ABAPer can use as a template to start working on and modify based on your requirement.

Anything is possible but all it trickles down is how much time and how much cost and how much value it is going to have for doing such a requirement.

Regards,

Kiran Kandepalli.