cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Integration Process in Integration Scenario

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am trying to create an Integration scenario which can be used at configuration time to create all the config object. But during configuration time, in Assign Services step in Integration Scenario Configurator, it is only showing Business Systems under the product, previously configured in SLD. But i want to use the Imported Integration Process as the sender service. Is it possible?

Also the Assign Service screen is showing Assign Business System Services for A2A configuration. But we are using B2B configuration sometimes. So is there any way to do this?

regards,

Biranchi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

in Integration Scenario choose "Template" for the Application Component and then select your Integration Process on the Integration Process Tab.

Regards

Patrick

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks for the reply. The above switch problem is solved. But now I am facing a new problem. I am making a synchronous call to BAPI from my BPM. How can this be implemented in Integration Scenario.

So how can I send a input message from BPM to BAPI and then take further steps only after getting response from BAPI. Is there any way to define synchronous Action??? And another point to be noted is that we are not using any communication channel to send the message from BPM or receive the response in BPM. We have only a receiver communication channel which receives the message for the BAPI.

So please help in solving this problem.

regards,

Biranchi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is a separate question, so as per the forum rules create new thread for this.

Just some up the whole thing from this thread and create new thread.

Regards,

Sarvesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

New Question regarding the same Integration Scenario

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks to all for ur replies. My previous problem solved. But now I am facing a new problem. In my BPM i am using a switch. So based upon the condition, there are two different receivers for the same input. But in Integration Scenario, I am unable to give two different business service as receiver for the same sender business service. Is there any way to do that?

reagrds,

biranchi

Former Member
0 Kudos

> I am unable to give two different business service as receiver for the same sender business service. Is there any way to do that?

>

Hi,

Yes it is possible!

Just create the third swim lane in your Integration Secnario and do the rest as per your need.

Regards,

Sarvesh

prasad_ulagappan2
Contributor
0 Kudos

It is very much possible to add more than 1 receivers in a scenario. If you can determine the receiver based on the input payload, you can do this in receiver determination with conditional based routing. If you determine the receivers at runtime, you need to do it with enhanced receiver determination.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Look into this picture..

http://www.flickr.com/photos/23639237@N02/2946282549/

Regards,

Sarvesh

prasad_ulagappan2
Contributor
0 Kudos

In configuration, you need to create a Integration process seperately where you can assign the process created in design time. Once you create the int.process in configuration, you can very well instead of business system.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks for the reply. But I am not facing problem in importing the Integration Scenario from the tools provided. I am able to create the Configuration Scenario from the Integration Scenario. But I want to use a Integration Process (BPM- created during design time) as the sender service. But I am not able to do that as it is only showing the business system. So is it possible to do? If possible, then how?

regards,

Biranchi

Former Member
0 Kudos

In Configuration, Selcet Tools which is at the top,

then select Transfer Integration Scenarion from integration Repository, then it would show up in Configuration.