Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

REACh: Create own xml for Echa in Helsinki

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

anyone who created it's own xml datastream for REACh (Registration, Evaluation, Authorisation and Restriction of Chemicals)? It is defnitely not enough just to change the extension of a file. The ECHA has special requirements to this file.

I am thinking about creating a very small solution by myself done with ABAP. I already have some ideas how to do this.

The only point I have a problem with is how to create an xml file that fits the connection to ECHA (http://echa.europa.eu/).

Thanks for your help.

Olaf

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

I dont think it will such simple to covert to ECHA xml format. It needs to much information from SAP. Currently SAP has released a solution called REACH COmpliance 1.1, in that there is a one functionality - SAP EH&S - IUCLID5 interface which can transfer you all the data. It is xi based Interface, with its dedicated mapping table.

If you want to develop the schema for transferring then you can do so usign XI inteface and ECHA website already listed xml schema used for IUCLID5. .

Regards

Jayakumar

1 REPLY 1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

I dont think it will such simple to covert to ECHA xml format. It needs to much information from SAP. Currently SAP has released a solution called REACH COmpliance 1.1, in that there is a one functionality - SAP EH&S - IUCLID5 interface which can transfer you all the data. It is xi based Interface, with its dedicated mapping table.

If you want to develop the schema for transferring then you can do so usign XI inteface and ECHA website already listed xml schema used for IUCLID5. .

Regards

Jayakumar