System cannot find source storage bin
While creating Transfer Order from TR, I am facing this problem:
System cannot find source storage bin.
I have checked in the below settings but Iu2019m unable to trouble shot.
1) In Material Master at WM views
2) In IMG under WM>strategies to see where the strategy directs the system to look for the material.
3) IMG under Logistics Execution > Warehouse Management Strategies > Activate storage type search > Determine searc sequence. Check here if the put away (E) is created fo your warehouse number as well as having storage types assigne to them.
4) Logistics Execution > Warehouse Management > Interfaces Inventory Management > Define movement type. Here you can chec that the settings between the Inventory movement an the Warehouse movement are correct in the 1st option Assign. th next option LE-WM interfaces is where you check if the setting are defined for your warehouse number and movemen types.
5) Logistics Execution > Warehouse Management > Activities transfers > define movement types. here you can define you movement strategies such as auto TO creation storage types etc for your warehouse number and warehous management movement type.
I am still facing the problem.
First of all understand the problem clearly. When you say during MIGO you are facing this problem, it means that during Stock Placement you are facing the problems with the Storage Bins. Check for the following;
1. Check for the Storage Type for Putaway, whether you maintained Search Sequence correctly in the Storage type
2. Main thing, check for the Storage Bins within the Storage Type in which you are trying to do Stock Placement.
Whenever the system says System couldn't find any storage bin, ie means that there is no Storage Bins created within the particular Storage Type before TO Creation.
3. While creating TO with reference to TR use foreground option there you can find at which place you are striking.
I hope it will solve your problem.