Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

service po with multiple line item

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi guys,

If service po has multiple line items.

how can i make a single entry sheet and single grn of this.

i.e i want to make only one grn against one service po.

At present we are making seperate grn line item wise , even tho the po is the same.

pls help

rgds

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

It may not possible

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can't do single service entry sheet with different line item of purchase order.

If you want to done it.

Create One line item for common service and put multiple services at item detail level of service po in SERVICE tab.

Then at the time of service entry sheet creation take reference of service poi line item, system put all services which is maintain in service po at item detail level of your line item.

Regards,

Mahesh R.

former_member192897
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You cannot create Service entry sheet for More than one PO line item.

In One Po line item you can maintain number of Services...

former_member201758
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kuntal,

SES header data is stored in ESSR. Please note that EBELN and EBELP are fields in this table. Which explaines that there has to be a unique relationship between a set of a SES and Po line.

hence consolidation is not possible.

Sanjeev

Former Member
0 Kudos

The Service PO Contains many Sub line Items under one line Item..

You can create SES for all the Sub line Items..

But you can choose multiple main line items for SES, it's a SAP Std functionality to allow only one main line item for one SES..

dhrubacharan_behera
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you mean for each line item in item overview than it is not possible to create one Service entry sheet with multiple items .But with multiple service lines one service netry sheet can be done by selecting all service lines in the entry sheet. This is a standard functionality in SAP that for each main service line one entry sheet each is to be done.

Dhruba