cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error while inserting in MySql DB

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have an error when sending data to MySql database. JDBC receiver adapter is used.

Error during database connection to the database URL 'jdbc:mysql://172.22.1.76/myschema' using the JDBC driver 'org.gjt.mysql.Driver': 'com.sap.aii.adapter.jdbc.sql.DriverManagerException: Cannot establish connection to URL 'jdbc:mysql://172.22.1.76/myschema': SQLException: Server configuration denies access to data source'

I have given the right username and password in that CC. Firewall is turned OFF. What might cause this problem?

Cheers,

Deepak

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Plaase check the port number, username, password.

If you are calling a stored procedure, even your userbane should have permission to execute that, Please check with Database Administrator all these details.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

3306 is default port and it is optional if the port is default..

check with sample java code to test the conn string..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi...

There was an option called 'Enable remote machines to logon' while installing MySql in my system and it was disabled. I re installed mysql and enabled this option, I can insert the data now...

thanks for ur help

Cheers,

Deepak

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think there should be a port:

JDBC URL --- jdbc:mysql://host_name:port/dbname

JDBC driver - com.mysql.jdbc.Driver

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The connection URL could be incorrect. Are u sure there is no port information required? e.g. 172.22.1.76:xxxx

Regards,

Prateek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prateek,

I tried with n without port infact:

Error during database connection to the database URL 'jdbc:mysql://172.22.1.166:3306/test' using the JDBC driver 'org.gjt.mysql.Driver': 'com.sap.aii.adapter.jdbc.sql.DriverManagerException: Cannot establish connection to URL 'jdbc:mysql://172.22.1.166:3306/test': SQLException: Server configuration denies access to data source'

URL is correct.......

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try to connect to the Databese with any DB tool to check your connection parameter