Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Available Budget Amounts in Reports not including actual Budget

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Here's my question:

I have set up a normal Internal Order and assigned a budget to it (say 50,000). Availiability Controls are working fine - i.e if i try posting a commitment to say for 52000 - SAP returns error of Budget exceeded by 2000. All working fine.

Now if i say post a committment to the order (via a purchase requisition) of say 200 - this gets posted ok.

When i then run any of the following reports:

S_ALR_87012999 - Orders: Actual/Plan/Commitments

S_ALR_87013000 - List: Actual/Plan/Commitments

For the order i would expect the resulting calculations in the reports to be displayed for the Actual, Committment, assigned and Available values:

Actual 0

Committment 200

Assigned 200

Available 49800

BUT

the availiable amount is being shown as -200 (the same amount as the committment).

It like the system is not taking into account the 50000 budget assigned to it.

So can anyone help? How do i get the correct available amount? Anything that i am missing?

Cheers,

Spencer.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Use the report:

S_ALR_87013019 - List: Budget/Actual/Commitments

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

cheers - report works

former_member740051
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

As per the Standard SAP report of you have mentioned, the formulae to fetch the data of Available is (Assigned-Committment)-Actual. As per the report painter report, the out come is absolutely correct.

The way out for this issue is, create Z report copy of the same this report and add Budget as another column. Then fix the formulae for this Available field as considering Budget. That will resolve your issue.

Try the report S_ALR_87013019 - List: Budget/Actual/Commitments and this is with Budget field. This may resolve your purpose since the available= Budget-actual- commitment.

\Hope this helps!