cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Research and Development Product costing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello frinds

we are creating some R& D product for trial , costing should be done for that my clint want to avoid all data like work center, bom, production version for that

we are in chemical industry so there are some new product which are developed on regular basis , costing required but not produce on regular basis so we want to avoid master data

pour some light on this

Regards

Girish Khobare

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Girish,

To set the standard price without quantity structure use t-code: KKPAN. You would have to choose the right costing variant.

Try this and revert back.

Regards,

Swapnil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Swapnil,

can u suggest me the sutable costing varient EX- CGN1,PPC1,PPC2,PPC3,PREM,SIMU

How to release the cost ? wher to see the spliting of cost material wise & Activity wise ? it's grate help from you if you pour light indetail, points will be alloted with openhart

Regards

Girish

former_member196398
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Girish,

Couple of options, I have seen being used for this purpose,

1. Create an Internal Order(CO), and all the costs are accounted against this. Goods are recived against this.

2. Create a Production order without material, You can consume materials used against this order, and also recieve as products as Bi-Product using 531 movement. Settlement reciever of the order would be R&D Cost Center.

Regards,

Prasobh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Instead of calculating cost using quantity structure (i.e. using master BOM, routing)...you can assign a standard value without quantity structure..Ask ur FI/CO consultant on how to assign value without quantity structure (I think it is CK40N)....This should resolve your issue..

Try and revert back...

-Swapnil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi swapnil ,

Thanks , can u tell me in detail how do costing without quantity structure , right now we dont have any FI/CO person here for next 2 days , he is also suggest the same way ,its grate help if you explain indetail, points will be alloted with open hart

Girish

PP/PM

dhaval_choksi3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Girish,

I think solution given by Mr. Prosobh will suit to your purpose.In many companies were PP module is not live are use Internal Order for Inventory Purpose.In that case not too much Master data are required, but If you want to find out cost of the that R&D Product then BOM is required to carry out std. Cost estimate.

Regards,

Dhaval

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dhaval,

our product is combination of 4 materials & some activity need to be perform , my clint want price breakdown for accounting entry.Suggest me the right way ,how i will get price breakdown from internal oder

Regards

Girish

dhaval_choksi3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Girish,

Internal Order is comes under Controlling Part.

Refer Below link,

[Internal Order|http://www.sap-topjobs.com/IOrder1.pdf]

Regards,

Dhaval

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

create the BOM through CS01 and run the ck11n

You will get the product cost.

regards,

Ramu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

to explain you in detail, create the BOM with usage 6 (costing) and run ck11n to know the costiing.

regards,

Ramu