Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancel Outbound EDI to sent further

Pawan_Kesari
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Every morning we send outbound Idocs to partners.

Before sending the idoc, we review it briefly using a custom report.

Current requirement is to modify the report so that user can cancel the idoc to send futher, in case they find any problem in data.

I would like to know if there is any FM or a standard report available so that I can mark that Idoc not to be send further.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

you can write a small routine there itslef to change the statys to '31' ( or a custom status if you like so) once user seelcts an IDOC to be cancelled.

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

you can write a small routine there itslef to change the statys to '31' ( or a custom status if you like so) once user seelcts an IDOC to be cancelled.

0 Kudos

When I goto transaction WE47 to add a new Idoc Status Message the menu option Edit->New Entries is disable.

Any idea which authorisation object or setting is controlling that.

0 Kudos

I tried adding custom idoc message using maintenance view VEDI_STATS.

However after adding the new idoc status I can;t see that in WE47.

0 Kudos

just use 31 . is there a reason to use a custom status

Pawan_Kesari
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Here is the procedure to create custom IDOC status

1. Use maintenance view VEDI_STATS to create new entry for IDOC status from transaction SM30. Save the entry in Workbench request. (You won't be able to see your status in WE47 yet)

2. Using transaction SE11 enter new record to table STACUST. Follow menu path Utilities->Table Content->Create Entries. You need to assign status group to your new custom status here. To see all status groups use transaction WELI.

3. In step 2, sap might not ask for customizing request. In that case you need to save your new IDOC status from SE11 manually.

4. Ok now you can see new IDOC status in WE47.

Even though you categorizes IDOC status as Inbound or Outbound in Step 1 (VEDI_STATS), in BD87 it is hard-coded to treat IDOC as outbound only if it is less than 50.