cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery for extra quantities

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all

I am trying to create a delivery with reference to a sales order. However, even if in delivery I am changing the quantity and putting it more than what it is in order, the delivery is getting done. It also get reflected in the order on the schedule line tab. The status of order is shown as complete.

I am not able to understand it. Why the system is allowing to create delivery for the quantities that are not referenced/entered in the order(when we are creating delivery with ref).

thanks

Sapshed

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you check copy control(sales doc-delivery) at item level under contron data section just check "Document flow" should be checked and "positive/negative" field should be indicated with symbol +

Also check at item category(vov7) and check "completion rule" filed it should be fillied with B

Please get back after your observations.

Regards,

Chandra

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In the Delivery Item category Pls. select B in over delivery field. Once you enter more than the ordered quantity, the system wil throw an error message.

Hope this will help you.

Regards

PVV Krishna mohan

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello, friend.

if you do not want to delivery more than the order quantity, you can set it in IMG > Logistics Execution > Shipping > Deliveries > Define Item Cat for Deliveries (tcode 0VLP).

select your item category and enter 'B' in overdelivery.

overdelivery is allowed under SAP standard. however, billing is based on actual deliveries and not order quantity, so your company has some sort of protection.

regards.

Edited by: jonathan yap on Oct 16, 2008 8:15 PM