Find out from which table a ES gets his data
I'm now asking myself (for a couple of hours) how I can find out from which table(s) a Enterprise Service gets his data. I don't find any hint about this on ES Workplace, sproxy or soamanager. Has anyone a usefull hint for me?
1. Log in to system HU2 (free access available upon registration on ES Workplace).
2. Start transaction SE80. If wide pushbutton [Enterprise Services Browser] is not available in the upper left hand side of the screen, along with [Repository Browser], [Transport Organizer] and so on - go to Menu->Utilities->Settings and mark Enterprise Services Browser.
3. In the lower, left hand side section find and expand ESA ECC-SE 603.
4. Expand Service Interfaces.
5. Scroll down a little bit and you will see a green dot next to CustomerERPByIDQueryResponse_In. Double click on it.
6. On the right hand side section of the screen double click on Provider Class: CL_BPC_CUSTOMERIDQR.
7. Method EXECUTE_SYNCHRONOUS implements this service.
You need to do it in the SAP ECC system with the SOA content, therefore I used HU2 as a reference, as this system is available to you and it has this content. Some ABAP knowledge will help here, too.