cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mandatory condition type error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We have a mandatory condition type for freight. During order processing, the system should not allow to save the order - an error message should appear. I know this is possible in standard SAP but we are not able to work this out. At the moment the order is getting saved without any error even if the condition type is marked as mandatory.

Thanks,

Raj.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

You might have maintained condition records in VK11 for that mandatory condition type hence the system is picking the condition record and not throwing the error

Pls check in VK11

If need be change the validity periods of that and test

Regards

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

check whether your requests are transported or not, because if you check as Required entry for any condition type in the pricing procedure then system will be giving the warning message

regards

sudhakar

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello, friend.

have you tried going to your pricing procedure using V/08, and ticking the 'Required' box for the condition type?

regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Pls. check for your freight condition type whether is it checked as Header conditon & if no access sequence is maintained, then while processing sales order even if you dont maintain manually the freight charges & the freight condition type is checked as Required entry in your pricing procedure, the document will be saved without any error message.

Hope this will help you.

Regards

PVV Krishna mohan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Krishna,

I think that's my problem...I don't have an access sequence...will check and confirm.

Regards,

Raj.

Former Member
0 Kudos

No...

That's not the problem...i'm not getting any message and my order is getting saved even when the mandatory condition type at item level with access sequence ( and no condition record ) is not picked up in order.

Could it be a problem with the message setting OVAH?

Appreciate your responses...

Raj