Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

How brillaint are SAP developers and desginers

Now this is something that i have been wanting to know since long.

SAP comes out with new versions while many experts are still figuring out the full "functional powers" of older versions. some as old as 4.6B.

How could SAP AG go about coding things so fast, much much faster than what the market asks for and implementors care for (to learn, unlearn). Can the moderator throw some insider insights into it if he does not mind.

My best guess is a developer working for SAP AG must be 100 times faster in his conginitive abilities than we lesser mortals who try and figure out how 2+2 makes 4 in SAP in 101 days after reading 99 pages of documentation.

How does SAP come to believe that the practioners and consultants in the market would have learnt it sufficiently well to advocate and sell the software to clients. Well the training guides are just a good introduction to SAP nothing more than that.

I still wonder on these basic stuff even after 3 years in SAP consulting I was not a dumb at school and college. beleieve me. I have learnt calculus in less than a month and topped too.

Does SAP have a 1 day training class on "Secrets to learning SAP faster than Peter".. or something like that i might be missing.

Well guys enough of bashing. but i love SAP and i am serious. its just that i want to lead a normal life as a SAP professional.

Former Member
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question