cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

the way to disable the single sign on functionality

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

The scenario is that, the portal on which i am currently working on has got single sign on functionality for all the users.

The requirement is that, whenever any user clicks on the log off button in the portal he/she needs to get redirected to a new login page rather than getting redirected again back to the Home page.

If any person has got any idea about how to implement this functionality then please share it with me.

Thanks in Advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vipin,

Check out this link:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/44/aada5230be5e77e10000000a155369/frameset.htm

You can find a very good explanation regarding this in OSS note 696294.

Regards,

Nithya

Edited by: nithya priya on Oct 16, 2008 2:53 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nithya,

Thanks a lot for providing a very useful resource. I went through the content mentioned by you and looks prety good. I will try implementing the same in few days and will let you know the outcome.

Thanks & Regards,

Vipin.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nithya,

I am facing a small problem with respect to the logoff URL, i.e., i am not able to get the correct URL that i need to use for the logoff button, so that .. when the user clicks on the logoff button he get redirected to the login page.

Thanks & Regards,

Vipin.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vipin,

To log off , simply call the method logoff(); from any component in Portal and it will redirect to the Login page. This method is declared in Portal masthead which inturn calls logoffDelay() and logoffFinalCall() methods where the logoff button submit is done.

Regards,

Santhosh