Experts,

can you tell me why this badi is used

Regards

Sameer

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Pradeep can you explain it bit specif as i already got this info from SPRO help documentation...

Regards

sameer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Using this BAdI you have the option of choosing either a active vendor list i.e, having a list of vendors for certain material, or the the available source of supply as the SOS for going with the sourcing of shopping cart or limit shopping cart.

This you can do my selecting the parameter AVL_DET. If you want the active vendor list as the SOS then you can set this parameter (AVL_DET = 'X').

If you want to know more about vendor lists , go through the following link:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_srm50/helpdata/en/d5/849b3cc34ca10ee10000000a11405a/frameset.htm

Thanks,

Pradeep

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thx pradeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can use the Business Add-In BBP_AVL_DETERMINE to determine if sourcing for shopping carts or limit shopping carts created by employees is to take place using the vendor list only. Otherwise, all available sources of supply are taken into consideration.

If sourcing is to take place using the vendor list only, then you set the value of attribute AVL_DET of the changing parameter AVL_DET to 'X'. Otherwise, the value must be initial.

Thanks,

Pradeep