cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ME21N Pricing condition

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Need your help for solving an issue related to ME21N ( Purchase Order Creation)

I am having ZVRL(say) condition type that is mandatory and is defined in pricing schema ZVVA01(say).ZVVA01 is further attached to purchase organisation 4000 (say).

I am having a document type ZVVN . I want to save the purchase order without ZVRL (Defined as Mandatory condition) for particular document type ZVVN. But as ZVRL is mandatory condition , So system does not allow me to save the purchase order.

For solution following option have been ruled out by the client-

1) Through a separate vendor schema with different purchase organization.

2) Entering any value like .01 or .002 for the mandatory condition type that is for ZVRL.

Other than above two, Can anyone please tell me if there is any exit/badi/ or pricing routine available through which we can avoid mandatory ZVRL condtion for particular document type ZVVN at the time of saving and changing the Purchase order.

Please let me know if there is any cofiguration setting that can avoid the mandatory condtion ZVRL for Document type ZVVN at the time of creation or change of Purchase order.

Thanks

Deepak

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

How was your such customized condition type ZVRL defined? Was it set as base condition type (similar to PB00)? or delivery costs related (similar to FRA1)?. If it is defined as condition type other than base condition, then I would suggest you to define it as time-dependent condition type and set up the related condition table with wanted selected field to meet your client's requirement.

Cheers,

HT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In which business scenario you want to save the PO without mandatory condition??

Regards

Prasad