cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Standard PO problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sir by ME21N we create Standard PO ,instade of standard PO i wish to create PO with respect to material type ie for ROH & VERP also system should take different no. ranges for both .How to do this setting ?

I online humbly wait for reply. Thankyou.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

You will have to define the material types first. Once u have them u can have the material masters comprising of ur actual materials as per the no ranges.

Once u have it then u should have the vendor masters also.

The standard PO can be raised for all the materials. It does not depend upon the material.

Only thing u can select the item category if u want the following

L--subcontacting

F--order

D--services

K--Consignment

P--Pipeline

U--Stock transport order.

Hope this helps

Regards,

Prasanna

Award pls if helpful

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sir thankyou for prompt reply but canyou please tell me in which tcode i have to select that tem category.

I wait.

Former Member
0 Kudos

In ME21n at item overview item category field is there...

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Just go to ME21N and select the item category for the same

Hope helps

Regards,

Prasanna

Award pls if hrlpful

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You can select item categories in PO it self.

Go to ME21N. Enter the necessary details (Org detail).

Go to Item overview--> There you will find third column to enter Item categories press F4 you will get possible entries. These possible entries will depends on PO document type.

Anand K

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sir by ME21N we create Standard PO ,instade of standard PO i wish to create PO with respect to material type ie for ROH & VERP.Please tell me how i can get different material types below Standard PO .

I wait online.

former_member581212
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi Raghav,

The material is maintained for the material type in the material master..SO, here you make the N number of materials for your material type...

Now when you make the PO...

Decide the single vendor from whom you are gonna procure the material....

In the PO, insert the those different materials in the line items and insert the qty and value for each....

Check the material and other fields like currency, price etc..and check and save your PO...

So, now you have made the PO for different material types....

Hope it helps...

Regards

Priyanka.P

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thankyou Priyanka ,but what i want is in ME21n we select standatd PO in header ,so below standard PO i wanta list of material types .How to get that material type list there?

I am online.

former_member581212
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi Raghav,

You can do it with the help of the ABAPER...

But if thinking logically then its just illogical question...because if you chooose the material type in the PO...then wht abt the different field which are always followed based on the material type....For eg in the material type ROH purchasing and sales are possible....then all such controls how will you provide at the time of PO creation....

And if the material type you want to maintain the PO, then will you be always creating the all the data of the MMR while making PO???

Wht abt unit of measure, order unit etc. which are controlled from MMR ???

So, please donot make any such developement in the PO's...

Hope its clear now...

Regards

Priyanka.P

Also check the SDN rules and close threads among your 43 unclosed threads and award properly.....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

First select header level NB Std PO

Then go to line item 0010 select material field +F4 (Here material type selection criterial avilable choose right material type and Enter MATERIAL )

Vivek

Former Member
0 Kudos

OK OK thanks Priyanka ,but what about no. ranges with respect to material type ie i want different no. range for raw & packing materials.

How to get this?

Thankyou,

I am online

former_member581212
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

M sorry to say abt all rules of SDN but First of all post all the questions differently...let there a thread on a single question...

You can assign the internal or enternal number range from the tcode MMNR...

Also check the tcode OMS2 for uncheck the external number w/o check indicator....

Hope it helps..

Regards

Priyanka.P

Former Member
0 Kudos

Priyanka can u please tell me where i will get to see this 43 unclosed threads?

I wait online. Thankyou

former_member581212
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

CHECK ON WHAT BASIS YOU ARE ASSIGNING THE POINTS.....

The same thing i suggested you in last to last thread....ie. to put the material ....

The thread on which you have made answered, is the same as wht i said....

See click on the you name in front of the question you posted can see it here.....

Priyanka.P

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

User exit MM06E003.. it may helps...there is no std SAP functionality reg your requirement ....contact your ABAPer...

Hope it may help..