Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

About Juridiction code(TXJCD)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

The TTXJ is the check table for Juridiction code(TXJCD) and also KNA1 have the same field. But the check table value and value table values are different.How it is possible?

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It may be as because of pricing conditions are different for different companies , and also their taxes may differ.

Kna1 table stores information of customer master data but not about taxes , so the difference occures.

Regards

Debarshi

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It may be as because of pricing conditions are different for different companies , and also their taxes may differ.

Kna1 table stores information of customer master data but not about taxes , so the difference occures.

Regards

Debarshi

0 Kudos

Ok.Thanks.

If i change and save the custome adddress details in XD02, it give the error like this "No jurisdiction code could be determined". I checked in debugging, they are took KALSM(Procedure) field from T005 table and checked with TTXJ and TTXD ,If KALSM is same in it works fine. i checked one customer that customer have the same value for jurisdiction code(TXJCD) and Procedure (KALSM) in all tables(TTXJ,T005,KNA1). But other customer not same. why this error occur. what is the actual problem here.

is this customozing problem are anyother problem.

Thanks

0 Kudos

HI,

What is the tcode to Change notification :vendor fault list?

Thanks,

Raja.

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks