cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

lifecyle implementation

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi this munna

i am very new to xi. i am learning. i want to know the diff b/w the implementation project and support projects mainly on xi.

pls let me know

thanks

regards

munna.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Munna,

Implementation Project means, its a new project, for which u have to create from starting, like u have to desing that, like IR,ID every tng.....

Support Project means allready developed project by us are by others, for that u have to solve if u get any errors. if in that project some errors we have to give support

thats it

Thanks & Regards

G.V.Anil

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Implementation Project means, its a new project, for which u have to create from starting, like u have to desing that, like IR,ID every tng

Support Project means allready developed project by us are by others, for that u have to solve if u get any errors. if in that project some errors we have to give support

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Munna,

Welcome to XI....

*Implementation Project😘 It describes a new development project.., it can develop the interfaces for this project..

Everything in the new,Client can prepare the Functional Specification for this project and given to team.

Based upon Functional Spec it can develop the Technical Spec. Based upon the Technical Specification we can develop the Scenario.

Support Project: Its allready develop the project and it can run on the Production(Live) environment.

In Production environment there is no of Production issues are coming. We can solve that issues

Regards,

Sateesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi satish

thanks for ur reply

u said that,Client can prepare the Functional Specification for this project and given to team.

Based upon Functional Spec it can develop the **Technical Spec*. Based upon the Technical Specification we can develop the Scenario.

i didnt get who will develop the technical spec. pls reply

regards

murali

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi..Munna,

XI Consultant should have to prepare the Technical Specification Document (TD).

Regards,

Pasi.

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Implementation project is new development of XI scenarios. Support is maintaining the existing development on production.

Regards,

Prateek