Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

enhancement on standard screen of QM transaction qa32

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus ,

i want to enhance alv grid in standard transaction qa32 , because our client requirement is that , he want to see length , width and thickness against the batch number in qa32 screen (in alv) . Provide me some help .

Thanks in advance

regards

Shrikant Ambulkar

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

program under T.Cdoe QA32 is RQEEAL10 , this is a executeable program ALV report .

So u can copy this program into ur ZRQEEAL10 and modified it as per ur requirement and the create a T.Code for that.

for changes first go through the flow of report.

u not required any User Exit or BADI for this . just make changes in z-porgram u copied and see o/p

Regards

Sachin

Edited by: sachin sharma on Oct 16, 2008 1:45 PM

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

program under T.Cdoe QA32 is RQEEAL10 , this is a executeable program ALV report .

So u can copy this program into ur ZRQEEAL10 and modified it as per ur requirement and the create a T.Code for that.

for changes first go through the flow of report.

u not required any User Exit or BADI for this . just make changes in z-porgram u copied and see o/p

Regards

Sachin

Edited by: sachin sharma on Oct 16, 2008 1:45 PM

0 Kudos

Hi Sachin ,

I dont want to create new transaction and zreport , i simply want to add some alv catlog in alv , for length width and thickness , i think it is possible by enhancement , is there any way by which i can add some lines to standard program .

Thanks and regards .

Shrikant Ambulkar

0 Kudos

Hi ,

there is a way to do it:

Go to SE11 and watch the structure <QALS_D01>. You can add fields to this structure, which are in the Inspedction Lot Table <QALS> (which you have to enhance as well, Append <CI_QALS> ) . Now go back to QA32, start a selection and go to "Change Layout..." . Here you will find the new field.

For Sure, this field must be filled and has to be in the table <QALS> .

To fill fields you can use the Exit <QPL10004>

If you need a new field for Selection screen, you have to modify the LDB <PGQ> .

Greez Hanno