Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to pass selection screen value to LDB dynamic field.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello everybody,

In my program, I am using standard LDB(PSJ) for getting data. And there is a requirement that I have to display some dynamic fields on my selection screen like plant , person responsible ( which are mandatory also ) etc. and inside the program I have to fill those dynamic fields for which the user has entered the value in selection screen.

Could you please tell me how to pass some of selection screen values to ldb dynamic fields before GET statement.

Thanks !!!

Regards,

Mitra

5 REPLIES 5

bpawanchand
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI

Try using SET/GET PARAMETERID i think it might work.

Regards

Pavan

0 Kudos

thanks for the answer.

but how to capture the dynamic field inside my program???

bpawanchand
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have to fill those dynamic fields for which the user has entered the value in selection screen.

This means that the user is going to enter the values in the selection screen for the dynamic field values so

SET PARAMETERID 'XYZ' FIELD p_field.

where p_field is a parameter on the selection screen

Regards

Pavan

0 Kudos

>

> Hi,

>

>

I have to fill those dynamic fields for which the user has entered the value in selection screen.

>

>

> This means that the user is going to enter the values in the selection screen for the dynamic field values so

>

> SET PARAMETERID 'XYZ' FIELD p_field.

>

> where p_field is a parameter on the selection screen

>

> Regards

> Pavan

You can capture the values selected through the dynamic selections using some of the functions modules below, just search the forum for the below FM's, perhaps you can find some sample code

FREE_SELECTIONS_EX_2_RANGE

FREE_SELECTIONS_EX_2_WHERE

FREE_SELECTIONS_RANGE_2_EX

FREE_SELECTIONS_RANGE_2_WHERE

FREE_SELECTIONS_WHERE_2_EX

FREE_SELECTIONS_WHERE_2_RANGE

Former Member
0 Kudos

i try to use SET parameter.

still it is not working.

previously for filtering wbs i was using check for plant field.

but now all the wbs which are having different plant ( for same project ) are also showing in my report.

regards,

mitra