Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OT Calculation in time evaluation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sapients.....

The following is my requirement can any of you help me

The current systems do not have the time evaluation. The OT, Holiday wages, night shift allowances are all calculated in different z programs and considered as a payroll wage types and they are grouped in the infotype 14(Recurring payments and deductions) , now I need to remove the z programs and configure the positive time evaluation.

Now I have to configure the positive time evaluation and to write a schema TM00 for OT and Holiday wages, night shift allowances and the accrual quota generation.

I have created a BDC program to upload all the time recorded from the time recording terminals to the infotype 2011,

OT Calculation:

Basic + DA + Spl allowance X no of OT hrs.

-

30 X 8

Max 32 hrs for a month

Holiday Allowances:

If the employee worked on the holidays he is given 1 day comp off and 1 day etc salary.

Can u plz guide me how to write the Schema and PCR for the above requirement?

and tell wat are the PCR's used for the above

Regards

Gopinathbkrish

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

create a OT wagetype & configure T510s as per requirement.check PC 17.

I think this one will be added advantage.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi sreenu,

Yea i hav to copy the standard schmea TM00, but for the PCR's we need to create a new or we can alter the existing by coping it. if so can u plz tell wat are the standard PCR we can use it for OT calculation and Holiday allowances

With regards

GopinathB

Former Member
0 Kudos

For OT calculation there 4 methods are there in positive time mgt. You can calculate the OT amount through the using of TO20, TO15, TO16, TO10.

TO20 and To15 for group of employees.

TO10 for the specific employee Calculate the OT

TO16 it is calculate the overtime Without approval.

Based on the above rules , you can calculate the Overtime for specific employee or group of employee.

Regards

Devi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Gopinath,

You are telling going to write schema, infact there is no need of writing schema here just PCR s and insert in those places.

Where it is required.

There is no standard PCRs for this only you need to write all Z PCRs

Best Regards