While saving a document database conflict appears on workgroup clients
I will expalin the sales process first.
A sales representative creates a sales transaction on his laptop and submits it for approval.
An approver logs on to a workgroup client to check/modify if required and then approve or reject the transaction.
Contrans is scheduled for every 5 minutes on the workgroup server. The issue raises in the following scenario:
1. Approver modifies the transaction and saves it.
2. Approvers does some more changes but have not saved it yet.
3. Contrans starts on the workgroup server.
4. Now If the approver tries to save the transaction he gets an error message
Error message "transaction XXX not fully confirmed by the server and can not be edited, please synchronise again to recieve pending confirmations"
5. Once the deal is confirmed by CRM server and the approver try to save the deal then the following error message with a popup appears
u201CDatabase conflict has occurredu201D
6. After clicking on the pop-up all the changes done after the first save are lost.
Any Solution/Suggestion/Proposal would be highly appreciated.
Thanks in advance.