cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

difference between message processor and support team

Former Member
0 Kudos

Gurus ,

what is the difference between the "Message Processor" field and "support team" field available in support desk message .

we are defining a three level support . with thord level as SAP GLOBAL SUPPORT .

need i have to give first level in message processor and the other on the support team ?

(or)

what is the exact purpose and difference of those fields

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Susin,

Let me tell you what i know about this issue

1) you create your organisation structure in ppoma_crm where Support Team BP is automatically created and you do not need to create explicitly.

2) Message processor is BP of type employee with object type US.

can be said member of Support team (BP) which you will be assigning in the ppoma_crm transaction.This user should also have an valid S User ID.

This support team configuration in transaction ppoma_crm has its direct link with transaction

crm_dno_monitor where you will filtering the messages belongs to various Support teams.

Regards,

Vijay.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Susin,

I dont know your exact functional requirement but still as per our requirement of custumer message processor has to be manually assigned by the employee in the first level support depondy upon the error message of the component

regards,

vijay.

Former Member
0 Kudos

why i ask this is because when i create a support message , support team is determined automatically in the CRM_DNO_MONITOR

but the message processor is not getting detected . what could be the problem ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Suppport Team - represents ID of the responsible org.unit(ex:basis, security)

Message Processor - represents ID of the ID of the assigned employee(member of support team)

Hope it is clear