Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

SAP GRC- Integration with non-sap system

Hi,

one of the selling points for GRC is that it integrates with non-sap systems. However I am finding it very difficult to find any detailed information on this point. How does this work? Do you need to upload a different ruleset? I assume the ruleset for sap will not apply to other systems.

Which systems exactly can it integrate with. Is there any functionality that cannot be used with other systems. Can you use Access Enforcer? I assume that Firefighter and Risk Terminator will only work with SAP?

If anybody has any information on the above points or could point me in the right direction I would be grateful.

Thanks

Former Member
Former Member replied

Hello Gary,

With respect to AC 5.3 :

1. "one of the selling points for GRC is that it integrates with non-sap systems. However I am finding it very difficult to find any detailed information on this point. How does this work?"

Yes, GRC is integrates with non-sap systems as well. This happens through different Real Time Agents (RTAs) for different applications.

2. "Do you need to upload a different ruleset? I assume the ruleset for sap will not apply to other systems.

"

Yes you need to upload different rulesets for different applications. Yes, Rulesets for SAP will not work for other applications as well.

3. "Which systems exactly can it integrate with"

SAP, Peoplesoft, Oracle, Legacy, JD Edwards, Portal

4. "Can you use Access Enforcer? I assume that Firefighter and Risk Terminator will only work with SAP?"

Yes, you can use AE. However FF and RT are only for SAP

Regards,

Hersh.

0 View this answer in context
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question