Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Package for a request

Former Member
0 Kudos

i have a request number with me. but i want to find the package for that. how can i do that?

10 REPLIES 10

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Transport request are not assigned to any package.

Thanks & Regards,

Navneeth K.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Transport Requests doesn't require package..

You can open the request in se09 and there youy can see the attributes of the requests including objects associated with it...

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I think you want to know the object package of the perticular request number , if yes follow the these steps.

go to SE10

go to the required request number then

select the subtask and under the subtask double click on the program OR object .

Then you will go the sourc code of that program in that screen selcet the following path in the menu bar

GOTO->Object Directry Entry

Then you wil come to know the packege,

Hope this will solve your problem,

Krishna Prasad.K

Edited by: krishna prasad on Oct 16, 2008 1:06 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If the request is not transported, You may know the USERNAME who created this request by using the table E070USE.

By using this u can go to SE10 and see the objects created by them. Goto that object and see the package using 'Object Directory entry.

Regards,

Sailaja

P561888
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

There is no package assignment for the Request.

Go to SE09 or SE10 or SE01 and check the request ..

Regards,

Bharani

Former Member
0 Kudos

when i try to release the task then it shows that the objects inside the task are released. wat does this mean and how to overcome this?

Former Member
0 Kudos

You have released the task already ( you can see a blue colored tick near it to confirm ), now you have to release the request alone to get transported .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Im sorry, i posted wrong question.

when i try to release the task, it says the objects inside it are locked. how to overcome this?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Any of the objects might have been saved to some other request. You may check for the version management of the objects and release them. Then create a TP for the object to get the latest changes.

Regards,

Neenu

GauthamV
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

goto se03 transaction , select unlock objects and execute.

give your request and execute,it will unlock your objects.