Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

order quantity

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all

i hav a requirement where in

"the maximum order quantity in only ''rush order" is t be maintained at 10.how can i achieve this?"

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello, friend.

i've tried looking for restricting maximum order quantity in SAP standard but i have not found the solution yet. i cannot say if an option like this exists, but i can propose some alternatives:

1. you can use credit management to restrict order value, which roughly is the equivalent of your order quantity (even this has limitations). define a credit group which you assign to the rush order document type, then use this credit group when you set up automatic credit controls using OVA8; specify the maximum document value.

2. or, you can use document classes which will restrict sales order values like in #1.

the limitations are that these don't prevent the user from entering an order value above the equivalent of the quantity = 10, and the control is with the releasing credit entity.

regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks a lot

infact that is a good idea

but if any one can throw light if we can take the help of abapper where exactly can we make changes and achieve this function

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The functionality of restricting Maximum Order quantity is not available in Standard SAP. Hence it will only be possible through development recommended.

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Anil

Either you can go with what Jonathan has recommended or apply User-Exits in program MV45AFZB - USEREXIT_CHECK_VBAP

This user exit can be used to carry out additional checks at item level, thereby, you can specify what should the maximum quantity for that particular document type.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

guys,

any more light on this ???