cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Value Categories

Former Member
0 Kudos

DearAll,

What are Value categories and how are they defined in the system and what should be the basis for maintaining the value categories.what is the part of PS consulatant in defining the value categories,?

Your responses are highly appreciated..

Regards

Vinayak.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You may like to see your cost against some categories like material, services, contract etc, not just by WBS wise. In such cases you have to assign cost elements or CE groups to different value categories. Accordingly you can see the cost against each value category.

Regards

Rao

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Refer Note:676123. Should answere ur queries.

Venkat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Thank you all for the insight, just one qurey , if i can have my own Value categories defined and i assign the cost elements to it, then where can i see the report against those cost elements.

Regards

Vinayak.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

In almost all finanacial reports like S_ALR_87013531 u can see the report navigation u can sort the parameters based on value category.Value categories can be defined by us depend on customer requirement.

Rgds

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Value category is grouping the Cost elements for reporting purpose.You can define value categories thru OPI1and assigne csot element to it thru OPI2.

Rgds